Subject to pandemic public policy changes which will be reflected here as soon as possible, All of You Wellness Centre remains open. In-person and virtual appointments are booked at the discretion of individual Practitioners.
Clients requesting in-person appointments are required to:
- arrive no more than 5 minutes before the time of their appointment.
- sign a one-time perpetual waiver of responsibility holding the Clinic harmless for the risk of contracting COVID-19 that take in seeking in-person services, and providing name(s), phone and email for contract tracing purposes.
- wear a mask at all times while in the Clinic if that is the current policy. Ask your Practitioner. Masks are available for purchase from Reception if needed; exact cash or debit payment only.
- not bring food or drink other than water into the Clinic.
- leave promptly at the end of their appointment.
All of You Wellness Centre is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our Staff, Practitioners and their Clients:
- Practitioners and Staff are masked at all times in the Clinic if that is the current public policy for health care settings.
- only larger treatment spaces are in use to ensure adequate physical distancing.
- air filtration equipment is in use in all treatment spaces and waiting area.
- no treatment space used for back-to-back appointments (even if the Practitioner is the same) in order to allow time for cleaning, ventilation and air filtration.
- frequent cleaning of high contact services